miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

Intro

Hi!
My name is Jonathan Martínez, I’m a Biochemist from USACH. I’m in my 2nd year of the Biochemistry PhD program at the Chemical and Pharmaceutical Faculty. Now I’m ending my 2nd research unit, focused on the effect of stress over the reproductive organs.
We think (neurobiochemical lab) that the offsprings (male or female) of pregnant woman exposed to stress may probably inherit some alterations epigenetically. My goal is to explain that alteration and its mechanism of inheritance. I hope that this course will help me to improve my written and oral English, which is very necessary and useful in my area.
Also, I’m part of ANIP, an organization that works towards the improvement of the postgraduate programs in Chile.

Take care

1 comentario:

  1. Jonathan,

    The focus of your research unit seems very interesting. I suppose the effects of stress on the reproductive organs and their function is great (this is only an assumption from what I have read and discussed with my obstetrics students).

    Please remember to edit your introduction and write your abstract. I will be very much looking forward to reading it.

    See you on Friday,
    Claudia

    ResponderEliminar